Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Everybody wants to be a blogger.

I love my blog, the response has been amazing. I have gotten lots of suggestions about what to write about. I guess a lot of people wonder what is wrong with everyone. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Here is a short list of common subjects people want me to write about.

Squirrels (rats with fuzzy tails or tomato eating predators)
The car rider line, again. ( its elementary my darlings)
People who curse when calling radio shows (what did they say?)
Four board fencing (its nice for horses)
Celebrities (I am not one)

I like getting feedback, it makes me feel connected with a larger group of people. These are good ideas and I will try to use the ones I know I can write about. I feel a certain responsibility to write about things I know about. It's not always easy to come up with good ideas, but then worthwhile things aren't usually easy.

So, what is wrong with you people? Click on the comments, and let me hear from you already!

1 comment:

UCImNuts said...

How about stupid people putting things like rattlesnakes in their mouths??