Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Free the donuts!




I was surfing MSNBC news, and I saw this story on a senior citizens center in New York. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20942178/from/ET/ Apparently senior citizens can't figure out how to eat healthy, so the city is going to control the amount of donated baked goods and pastries they get.


If these people are really concerned about health issues, why don't they look at what firefighters and policeman eat. I think it would be more important for the people who save lives to be in better shape than Grandpa. I don't want my firefighter giving out on me 3 floors up because he ate too many donuts. I don't think Grandpa's eating habits have the same impact.


So I guess you better not get caught giving Grandma donuts anymore, you might get taken out by those donut loving police officers. What is wrong with you people?

No comments: