Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm mad at George but which one?

Lately, I have been having dreams about George, and not the good kind either. When I sleep with socks on and my feet get hot I tend to have these weird dreams. These dreams seem to be following a pattern, he invites me to something, and then ignores me when I get there. Or he doesn't notice me at all.

Last week in a dream he asked me to meet him at some fancy fundraiser. When I got there he was seated already at a full table. He told me I could sit at the table behind him by myself. In my dream Lynda made him move over and get me a chair so I could sit at the same table with them (thanks Lynda). Then I woke up mad at him. I think he deserves it.

Last night I dreamt about George Clooney and at first I thought what a welcome relief. Here is a good looking George that I am not mad at. It was a very detailed dream, I know what I was wearing, (a beautiful blue dress), and where we went to eat, (Limestone).

In this dream he picked me up in a cool sports car and we went to dinner. I remember thinking in my dream that this was going to be good. A good looking guy, nice car, I look nice, everything is in place for a most excellent dream.

Then George Clooney began to talk, and all he talked about was his pet pig. He went on and on about the darned thing. What color ribbon he liked to put around its neck. How he liked to bathe it in his hot tub. Things I don't really want to know about old George and his pig. I remember looking at my dress thinking it was wasted on this guy, if all he was interested in was pot bellied pigs.

I woke up mad again. Thanks George! What is wrong with you?

No comments: