Thursday, September 27, 2007

Practice, practice, practice.

I was heading to Masterson's for a luncheon meeting today, and I was a little foggy on my directions. I haven't been to U of L in a long time, and as fast as its changing these days, you really need a map to get around.

Anyway, I took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in the midst of campus. I figured I would see something that looked familiar soon, so I just kept driving. I got stuck in a parking lot, got turned around and ended up behind some dumpsters. I wasn't getting anywhere.

I finally recognized the Cardinal Inn, and saw some guys taking out the trash, I rolled my window down and said: "Excuse me, do you have any idea how I can get out of here?"

The guy said: "Well, first you have to study real hard and get good grades."

I left them laughing really hard. What is wrong with you people?

No comments: