Friday, October 5, 2007

Keep your germs away from my kid!

Matthew has a cold again. This is like his 4th since school started. I know its because other parents send their kids to school when they are sick, so the germs spread farther. Its equal opportunity sickness. My kids have it so yours should too.

So, for the long weekend, I get to deal with a snotty nose. When Matt isn't feeling well, he gets cranky and tends to stomp his feet. I have had to fuss more about foot stomping than any sane person should have to.

Today I told him for the 87th time to quit stomping around the house when he doesn't get his way. He explained he wasn't stomping, he was running real hard. I told him that running with attitude, is still stomping your feet. Its going to be a long weekend.

What is wrong with you people? When your kids are sick, keep them home.

No comments: